If you don’t know by now that your customers are researching you online before they ever contact you, well, now you do (as well as your ex’s, competitors, regulators, journalists and more).
And what will they find?
Greenfields can help you answer that question, today and continually. And if what they might find isn’t fair, favourable or presented in full, we can help your brand to be represented appropriately. Think of it as monitoring thousands of conversations around the world in real-time, and jumping in at the right moment with something better to talk about or correct information to balance the views. It’s subtle, it’s pervasive, but it’s also critical into today’s online marketplace. Gossip can make or break your business.
Reputation Management draws on a range of tools and methods and combines them with monitoring of social media, search engine results and new entries, forum discussions and more to ensure conversations about your brand are known about and can be tracked and entered into or responded to in other ways. Some of the tools kits include:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Online Advertising
- Customer Communications
- Content Creation
You’ll need this if
- If you don’t now what your online reputation is
- You don’t think your brand has an online reputation yet
- Or you’ve got an online reputation issue you can’t make go away
You won’t need this if:
- You don’t care what people think (Really? Are you actually in business?)
- The worse your reputation is the better your business is (we know, there are some like that – illegal often, so know we don’t want to know you either:)
Get in touch and we can look at how to best protect your brand’s reputation online.